The beginning of the end for..
Businesses need to adapt faster than ever as the culmination of numerous forces shapes the way we all operate now and in the future. Customers, no longer satisfied with good, are demanding more. Instead, they expect outstanding customer service. The shift to Cloud is providing an opportunity to do more with less and the challenge in how to manage the ever-growing range of services easily brought online. Staff are seeking more; they are asking for better work-life balance and looking for companies that can offer the greater flexibility in the way they work.
Companies must manage all these compounding facets. Furthermore, they must do so at the speed at which business operates now, and be ready to change again soon.
Unified Communications and Cloud-delivered Unified Communications provide a platform for companies to communicate with staff and customers over ubiquitous devices including, phone, PC, Tablets, mobile and the internet. When delivered in the Cloud, it goes a long way towards solving some of these challenges and provides outstanding opportunities. Replacing your standard office phone system or small business phone systems with a cloud-based system delivers greater efficiency and productivity.
Access4, through its partners, provides a range of services to help customers address these challenges. The core of this solution is a Unified Communications and Collaboration platform from BroadSoft delivered in an Australian Cloud as a Service.
Business Phone Systems Made Easy
Through Unified Communications, customers can:
- Achieve better customer engagement and experience through greater internal collaboration, so they can solve clients’ issues more quickly and precisely
- Reduce costs to provide business phone systems without the need to purchase and retain large-scale systems for years to come
- Improve the ability of staff to collaborate from almost anywhere allowing them greater flexibility in the workplace
Being able to achieve this requires more than just a cloud-hosted PBX; it also requires an end to end solution encompassing video and collaboration. For small to medium business, Unified Communications allows them to be even more nimble to take on their larger competitors. Through the right solution customers can:
- See when co-workers are online so they can get in contact when free
- Chat through instant messaging
- Quickly call through a desk phone, or simply click to call from an application on their computer
- Have a single number reach across multiple devices or locations
- Instantly see each other through video person to person or as a group
- Create ad-hoc collaboration spaces to share documents instantly
- Create collaboration spaces with video and document sharing with customers not connected to any internal systems
Being able to achieve this historically meant huge investments in complex systems. Access4 has scaled and simplified the solution so you can access Unified Communications on a pay-per-user per-month basis, simply and cost-effectively.
Access4’s partners have access to the complete range of Access4 solutions including Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS), Contact Centre as a Service (CCass), Managed Voice, Managed Data, and Unified Messaging. Additionally, they also have their existing products and services to complement the total solution.